Guinness & Winter: A Most Perfect Pairing
Is the cold getting to you? We have the perfect solution. Granted, it’s not the newest solution in the world, but sometimes the old ideas are the best and this is one that’s never been bettered. The simple truth is that nothing thaws your bones through the winter months quite like gathering together with good […]Sharing a good time with friends and family has proved time and again to be the ultimate way to warm body and soul, so naturally, when the urge for a warming brew hits, only the best Guinness pubs in Australia will do. Whether it’s Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide or elsewhere, we’ve got you covered. Here’s where to find the best pubs for a Guinness in your state.
RB Leipzig are close to agreeing a deal with sister club Salzburg for young striker Benjamin Sesko.
The 19-year old, who has been targeted by Manchester United, Chelsea and Newcastle, will stay at Salzburg on loan for the season before joining Leipzig next summer.
The Bundesliga side are in the throes of agreeing a £30million deal with Chelsea for the return of Timo Werner but will agree a deal for the talented Sesko too this week. © Provided by Daily Mail RB Leipzig are closing in on a deal for highly-rated Manchester United target Benjamin Sesko © Provided by Daily Mail Erik ten Hag is desperately chasing a new striker with the Red Devils short of attacking options
United had been aware that Red Bull were keen for Sesko to remain within their group and have been looking at alternatives such as Austria internationals Marko Arnautovic of Bologna and Sasa Kalajdzic at Stuttgart.
5 ways to build a flexible indoor-outdoor connection in your home
A seamless indoor-outdoor flow is a hallmark of modern Australian home design. Here Michael Bates shares his top tips to effortlessly connect the two environments. © Provided by Are Media Pty Ltd The textural, diverse garden of this contemporary home is a visual delight from indoors. 1. World-class viewHow you frame your garden and patio is one of the most important considerations if you're aiming to foster a connection between your living spaces. "90 percent of the time that you spend enjoying the garden, you're just looking at it. The other 10 percent is being in it," explains Michael.
Despite increased interest, Salzburg had maintained they would not let their star player go this summer unless they received an offer over £50million.
United have had a £7.5m offer rejected by Bologna for Arnautovic with the player's brother Danijel pushing to get a deal agreed. © Provided by Daily Mail Sesko scored a fine goal and stood out when Salzburg beat Liverpool in a friendly last month © Provided by Daily Mail United are keen on Stuttgart striker Sasa Kalajdzic (above) but so are Chelsea and Everton
United have also lined up Juventus midfielder Adrien Rabiot as an alternative to Frenkie de Jong at Barcelona.
De Jong has been told by Barcelona he must agree to a new salary if he is to stay and would have limited game time.
They have also challenged whether the contract he signed under previous owners Is legal as pressure builds for him to leave.
The Holland international has genuine interest from Chelsea too, however United maintain they would not have continued to pursue the 25-year old if they were not encouraged he would still join them.Read more
Forever chemicals - the reason rainwater is no longer safe to drink .
Forever chemicals - the reason rainwater is no longer safe to drink