TOP News

Entertainment: I'm A Celeb... stars exit Gwrych Castle amid Storm Arwen chaos!

Richard Madeley leaves I'm A Celebrity after hospital visit

  Richard Madeley leaves I'm A Celebrity after hospital visit 'Good Morning Britain' host Richard Madeley has had to leave 'I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!' after being taken to hospital for medical attention, meaning he has broken the secure COVID-19 bubble on set.The 65-year-old broadcaster has announced he is out of the ITV reality show due to him leaving the COVID-19 secure bubble of Gwrych Castle in Wales to get medical attention.

All of the 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!' contestants have left the castle to enter quarantine after Storm Arwen wreaked havoc and caused "technical difficulties".

I'm A Celeb stars exit Gwrych Castle amid Storm Arwen © Bang Showbiz I'm A Celeb stars exit Gwrych Castle amid Storm Arwen

The likes of Frankie Bridge, Naughty Boy and David Ginola have left Gwrych Castle in North Wales after huge gusts of wind created chaos for the ITV programme, leading to bosses cancelling both of this weekend's episodes.

A statement issued to multiple news outlets read: "Whilst we get the production base back up and running after suffering technical issues due to the storm, we have removed the celebrities from the castle."

When rock stars cut off their hair

  When rock stars cut off their hair In the 1960s, many rock musicians started to let their hair grow long. It was a sign of the times, of change and rebellion. Throughout most of the '70s and '80s, the vast majority of rock stars had long hair. From the cool, natural look to the most outrageous hairstyles, we've seen it all. But there also came a time when these iconic music personalities called it a day and chopped off their long hair. Browse through the following gallery and see the before and after pictures!

After Friday night's (26.11.21) episode didn't feature any live elements due to concerns about the impact of the storm, the ITV programme was replaced for co-hosts Ant and Dec's highlights from previous series', which were shown tonight (27.11.21) and will be again tomorrow (28.11.21).

A statement issued to the show's official Facebook page read earlier this evening: "Owing to technical difficulties caused by extreme weather conditions in the area, there will be no new episodes of I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! this weekend (Saturday and Sunday).

"I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! will be replaced tonight and tomorrow night in the ITV schedules by compilation shows (voiced by Ant and Dec) featuring best moments from previous series.

Prince Albert of Monaco is hands-on father in Charlene's absence

  Prince Albert of Monaco is hands-on father in Charlene's absence Prince Albert of Monaco has ensured his children feel supported and protected at royal engagements in the absence of their mother, body language expert Judi James told FEMAIL.

#imaceleb (sic)"

Bosses had anticipated Storm Arwen would pose a safety risk to those on-site.

Friday marked the first time in its 19-year history that the show had to be axed.

An ITV spokesperson said at the time: “Tonight's ‘I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!’ will be broadcast as a pre-recorded show rather than live due to the developing Storm Arwen and precautionary measures we're putting into place on production.

“Ant and Dec will record their links early evening, and these will be played out during tonight's show. Our celebrities will remain inside the castle which is secure, and we have contingencies in place to cover all weather scenarios to ensure the safety of our cast and crew.”

Before entering the castle, all the stars were in quarantine and are now back to individually isolating.

Race to restore power to thousands of homes ahead of Storm Barra as anger grows over govt response .
More than 3,000 homes are still without heating and hot water, some 10 days after Storm Arwen affected power supplies - and as a second major storm of the winter is set to batter the UK in the next 24 hours. © PA Soldiers, pictured in County Durham, are among those supporting the storm recovery In its most recent update, the Energy Networks Association said that 3,190 homes were waiting to be reconnected as of 2pm on Sunday, down from 4,025 homes on Sunday morning.Most of those affected are in the north east of England.

See also