DAX does itself after recreational rally
after the price gains before Christmas, the recovery of the German stock market has initially brought a break. © Fredrik of Erichsen / DPA The DAX is the most important stock index in Germany. The key index DAX was almost unavailable in early trading with 15,753 points. This suggests a breathing break for the quiet time between the years. In the past two weeks, the DAX had repeatedly failed to the mark of 15,800 points.
These 10 facts are likely to ensure movement in the markets. © Provided by finanzen.net Daniel Roland / AFP / Getty Images
Keep an eye on the complete current trading day here. 1. DAX to the weekend weaker Expected The DAX gives about one hour before the start of trading by 0.4 percent to 16,114,00 points.
2. Exchanges in the Far East Until in Japan, the Nikkei finally won slightly 0.10 percent to 29,332,16 units.
During the Shanghai Composite at Chinese mainland, 1.07 percent drops to 3.593.55 points, the Hang Seng in Hong Kong is 1.19 percent on 23.011.95 meters.
3. Uniper secures commodity transactions with loans from Uniper must provide securing services for commodity transactions and secures themselves with loans. to the message
Banks, miners keep ASX in the green
Financials and mining stocks have kept the Australian share market higher at midday.The benchmark S&P/ASX200 index was up just 3.2 points, or 0.04 per cent, to 7513 points at 1200 AEDT on Thursday.
4. Brand BMW achieves record sales The BMW company has sold more than 2.2 million cars of the Stem brand BMW last year - despite global semiconductor mangels. To Message
5. Qualcomm wants to replace Intel chips in PCs The chip specialist Qualcomm wants to dismantle the place deer Intel whose leadership position in the PC business. to the message
6. CES: Sony shows second car prototypes and founds Mobility company Sony makes serious with the entry into the Auto Business to the message
7. Deutsche Bank apparently considered Joint venture in China The Deutsche Bank is located According to a media report, in conversations with the asset management unit of the Postal Savings Bank of China (PSBC) on the founding of a joint venture. to the message
emerging markets remain 2022 in difficult fairing water
emerging market shares suffered 2021 Herbe losses. Also for 2022 the signs are bad: COVID-19 and rising interest rings cloud the view. Above all, China and Latin America will be difficult to do. © Getty Images / AFP / STR Provided by Deutsche Welle The consequences of the Corona Pandemic for public budgets and a browned fertilizer of the central banks will make it difficult for investors in emerging countries Investment Strategists in the coming year.
8. Evergrande share loses: Evergrand wants to move payouts at half a year
The construction company in Financial difficulties China Evergrande wants to move the payment date for a breach of payments due. to the message
9. Oil awards weaken The oil prices give slightly after Wednesday morning.
10. Euro Little changes just under $ 1.13 The Euro of the euro has moved little on Wednesday. In the morning, the community currency was traded at $ 1.1295 and thus at the same level as the night before.
These 2 tech and e-commerce actors fit 10x in the Amazon rating & serve a market with 1.2 billion consumers .
© Provided by the Motley Fool 5G Technology 5G shares Cisco Systems Mercadoliberbre ( WKN: A0MYNP) and SEA LIMITED (WKN: A2H5LX) have an interesting assessment as tech and e-commerce actors. Market capitalization amounts to $ 58.8 billion and US $ 109.7 billion. Or taken together about 168 billion US dollars. Amazon (WKN: 906866) As a global with a leading tech and e-commerce actor, a stock market valuation of $ 1.68 trillion is US dollars.