The former minister of François Hollande, Philippe Martin is sentenced to diversion of public funds
© Thomas Bregardis / West-France lawyers. (Picture of illustration). The former Minister for the Ecology of François Hollande was sentenced, on Tuesday, January 4, to two years of suspended prison for diversion of public fund after remunerating his ex-wife for a fictitious job.
these 10 facts are likely to ensure movement in the markets. © Provided by finanzen.net Philippe Huguen / AFP / Getty Images
Keep an eye on the complete current trading day here. 1. DAX Stable Expected The DAX is likely to keep its previous weekly gains first on Friday with a little moving start. In predatory indications, the German guide index is reflected in 14,411 points by only 0.03 percent deeper.
2. Exchanges in the Far East Uneven The exchanges in the Far East have mixed signs for the weekend. The Japanese key index Nikkei gives around 7: 50 o'clock of our time by 0.51 percent to 27,678 points. At the Chinese mainland, the Shanghai Composite increases by 0.56 percent at the same time to 3,270 meters. In Hong Kong, the Hang Seng meanwhile shows 1.03 percent lighter at 21,770 points.
10 Important Facts on Friday Trading On Stock Exchange
These 10 facts are likely to ensure movement in the markets today. © Provided by finanzen.net Thomas Lohnes / Getty Images Keep an eye on the complete current trading day here. 1. DAX is weak on Friday The DAX loses 0.54 percent to 15,945.00 points around an hour before the opening of trading. So he would fall again under the last covered 16,000 mark. 2. Exchanges in Far East With Distribution In Japan, the Nikkei ultimately fell by 1.28 percent to 28,12,28 points.
3. BASF boss warns from the heaviest economic crisis since second world war BASF Chief Martin Brudermüller has warned in the event of an import stop or longer-term failure of Gas - and oil deliveries from Russia before unprecedented economic damage to Germany. to the message
4. Gas payments of the West should now run over accounts at Gazprombank
Western states such as Germany, according to Russian representation from Friday to accounts at the Gazprombank, will open to maintain gas . Otherwise, the deliveries would be discontinued for those listed on a list of "unfriendly countries", president Wladimir Putin announced on Thursday. to the message
DAX continues to recover before Fed Interim Market
The German stock market has continued its recovery with significant price gains before the expected monetary policy signals of the US Federal Reserve. © Fredrik of Erichsen / DPA The DAX is the most important stock index in Germany. The DAX rose 1.75 percent in early trading to 15,388.78 points. The MDAX was last 1.96 percent to 33,058.98 meters in the morning.
5. SAP boss sees Ukraine war as Cyber-War Since the outbreak of the Ukraine war, Hacker attacks have also increased against the Walldorfer Software Concer SAP . The Chairman of Christian Klein said in an interview with the "Mannheim tomorrow". "It's not just the physical war in Ukraine, but also a cyber-was." to the message
Friday trading on the stock market: 10 important facts
These 10 facts are likely to ensure movement in the markets today. © Provided by Finanzen.net Andrew Burton / Getty Images Keep an eye on the complete current trading day here. 1. DAX Various weaker The DAX is likely to enter something deeper in the last trading status of the week. 2. Exchanges in Far East Uneven The Japanese key index Nikkei shoots 2.09 percent up to 26,717.34 points. On the Chinese mainland, the Shanghai Composite safely ventures by 0.17 percent to 3,400,09 index points.
6. Investors apparently interested in Stratec purchase The financial investors EQT and KKR have risen a look at the diagnostic specialist Stratec thrown. As the news agency Bloomberg reported on Thursday with appeals to initiated persons, it is about the participation, the company founders Hermann Leistner and his family last put into the shop window. to the message
7. Salzgitter stresses crucial role of natural gas for production The steel company Salzgitter has emphasized the importance of a functioning steel industry in view of the debate for gas supply in Germany. "No natural gas no production of steel," said a group speaker. to the message
8. More and more banks in Germany require negative interest The pressure on savers in Germany is growing: According to data of the comparison portal Verivox, now 449 of around 1300 renewed credit institutions negative interest rates demand from certain sums on the call money or checking account. to the message
9. Oil prices fall The oil prices present themselves on Friday morning with heavily falling quotations. Until 7.30 (CET), the next WTI Future reduced by $ 0.49 to $ 99.79, while his counterpart returned to Brent by 0.24 to $ 104.47.
10. Euro Before Data Flood Under 1.1 US Dollar The Euro has noted on Friday before a flood of important economic data under the $ 1.11 brand. In the morning, the community currency cost $ 1.1070 and thus as much as the night before. The European Central Bank (ECB) had set the reference course on Thursday afternoon a little higher to $ 1.1101.
US banks weaken in the first quarter .
Ukraine War, inflation worries, stock market billing: The prelude of the new fiscal year was difficult for the successful US banks. © Justin Lane / EPA / DPA The US financial corporation Citigroup has started significantly less profit in the financial year. The industry sizes Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, Morgan Stanley and Wells Fargo had to cope with significant profit declines in the first quarter. In view of high geopolitical and economic risks, the outlook sees behavior.