dieselgate. Prosecutions against Volkswagen, confirmed by the Paris Court of Appeal
© Francois Lenoir / Archives Reuters Volkswagen had recognized having equipped with 11 million of its diesel vehicles of software capable of making them appear less polluting. Photo Stock Illustration. In the Dieselgate case, the Paris Court of Appeal confirmed the prosecution against Volkswagen for "deception on a commodity leading to a danger to the health of man or animal".
These 10 facts are likely to ensure movement in the markets. © Provided by Finanzen.net Peter Bischoff / Getty Images
Keep an eye on the complete current trading day here. 1. Dax Expected weaker The German Leading Index is likely to open up with clear rates on Tuesday.
One hour before the start of trading, the DAX tends 1.5 percent deeper at 13,980 meters.
2. Exchanges in the Far East Unimitty The most important stock exchanges hit different directions on Tuesday.
The Japanese key index Nikkei currently books (07:36 clock) a loss of 1.77 percent at 26,347.55 points.
in China, however, the stock exchanges turned to the plus in the trade history. On Chinese mainland, the Shanghai Composite rises by 0.82 percent to 3,193.17 meters. The Hang Seng sets 0.22 percent to 21,254.57.
before interest rate decision of the US Federal Reserve: Dax fails despite plus at the end of 15,500 points mark
on Wednesday looking wildlife in the USA, the German Leading Index showed itself well according to the decision of the US Federal Reserve. © Provided by Finanzen.net Peter Bischoff / Getty Images The DAX began the day higher and even later, the bulls remained dominant. At times, the stock market barometer also overcame the psychologically important 15.500 mark. The listing was 2.22 percent to 15,459.39 meters upwards.
3. Givaudan Share: Lower growth at the beginning of the year The growth of the fragrance and flavor manufacturer Givaudan has decreased slightly at the start of the year. to the message
4. Evotec share: Further increase in sales in view The drug researcher Evotec has grown vigorously last year. to the message
5. Novartis share: Apparently degradation of thousands planned The pharmaconzern Novartis wants to delete a media report as part of a austerity program. to the message
6. Kryptosponsoring: KryptoBranche discovers the Bundesliga The sponsoring of crypto companies in the football Bundesliga can become a problem for the credibility of the professional clubs. to the message
7. Gold industry wants to use blockchain technology against black trade
Daily Journal Annual Meeting: Berkshire Vice Charlie Munger to Daytrading, Bitcoin, China-Investments & Co.
At the Annual Assembly of the Daily Journal in mid-February, Berkshire Hathaway vice Charlie Munger commented on topics such as China, Bitcoin and inflation and Reveeged criticism of investors who want to use the stock market for fast profits. © Provided by Finanzen.net Philippe Huguen / AFP / Getty Images • Charlie Munger with rewarding attitude to Daytrading • Berkshire vice would like to have taxed tax on short-term profits • Munger still against Krypto currencies Berkshire Hathaway -Vize Ch
Two of the largest institutions in international gold trade recently launched a pilot project where trading streams are registered in a blockchain along the global supply chain. The goal: the disclosure of illegal activities. Blockchain technology once again proves its multifunctionality. to the message
8. Construction is set: Spacex limits the crew-dragon fleet to four room capsules
The production of the crew-dragon fleet is set according to Spacex President Gwynne Shotwell. The number of crew dragons is to be limited to four room capsules. To the message
9. Oil prices rise again The oil prices have made part of their clear deductions from the previous day on Tuesday morning.
10. Euro remains further at just under $ 1.09 The Euro has initially been moved from the spot on Tuesday in early trading.
"Your most beautiful market": Here is the list of finalists of the edition 2022 .
© TF1 Journalists Thierry Manifier and Julien Arnaud announced the name of the finalists of the contest "Your most beautiful market", Friday, April 15, 2022, at the end of the 13 h. The names of the finalist communes of the season 5 of "Your most beautiful market" have been unveiled at 1 pm of TF1, this Friday. The votes to choose the big winner will open on April 27, 2022. They are only twenty-four.