Enthusiasts: "I have to take time": Shawn Mendes says the rest of his world tour from

bike tour along the Mauerweg from the Bösebrücke to the East Side Gallery

 bike tour along the Mauerweg from the Bösebrücke to the East Side Gallery This bike tour leads us on the Wallweg and thus on the footsteps of history through Berlin. The wall itself has almost completely disappeared from the cityscape, but fragments can be found in some places. Our search for traces begins in the north, leads us past many historical sites and then ends at the East Side Gallery. © provided by Tipberlin A bike tour on the Wallweg leads to the places where historical pieces of wall are still preserved.

Shawn Mendes (23) has now completely canceled his current world tour. The Canadian singer still has to take time to devote himself to his health, as he explains in a statement on Instagram . Mendes had already interrupted the first part of his tour in early July.

Shawn Mendes nimmt sich eine Auszeit. © Kathy Hutchins/Shutterstock.com Shawn Mendes takes a break.

View this post on Instagram

"We know her, I had to postpone the shows of the past few weeks because I was not completely prepared for what it would cost me to be on tour again," writes Mendes. It was not clear to him how difficult it is to play live again after the long pandemic break. "After talking to my team and working with an incredible group of health experts, it became clear to me that I have to take the time that I never personally took to fathom and come back more," explains the singer on.

Cycling: Juliette Labous changes gear before the Tour de France female

 Cycling: Juliette Labous changes gear before the Tour de France female © Panoramic Juliette Labous will aim for the general classification on the occasion of the return from France. Juliette Labous is surely the best French chance on this female Tour de France (July 24 to 31). For the return of the event, the bisontine will aim "the best possible place" in the general classification and try to make itself known to the general public.

also canceled concerts in Germany

After the already clanced appearances in North America, he must now cancel the rest of his tour data. Among other things, appearances in Great Britain and in Europe were still planned. In Germany, Mendes would have been on stage in Munich, Berlin and Hamburg next year. "We had hoped that after an urgently needed break, I could continue with the remaining appointments, but at that time I have to put my health first."

Mendes also emphasizes that this is not the end of his career and that he will continue to produce new music. "I promise that I come back as soon as I have taken enough time to heal." He would like to thank his fans for the support.

The "Wonder: The World Tour" from Shawn Mendes initially started in Portland in June and was originally supposed to go until Augst 2023.

Auto turn: "I am not a schemer," says Thierry Law-Long .
The winner of the Auto Tour was delivered without detour to an interview broadcast Wednesday evening on Break Sport TV. Thierry Law-Long returned to his victory obtained on the green carpet and deplores criticism against him after the penalty of Damien Dorseuil. © supplied by Zinfos Auto Tour: Thierry Law-Long was the guest of the R-Sport program hosted by Ti-Dash on Break Sport TV this Wednesday evening.

See also