There Are Hundreds of Casual Spring Dresses Hiding in Amazon's Secret Outlet That Start at Just $20
We found 15 stylish picks that are up to 51 percent offAfter a long winter, the event we've all been waiting for is finally here: The first official day of spring. It's time for a wardrobe refresh complete with flowy, breathable, and stylish dresses that you can wear all season and beyond. Even if you have several dress options in your closet, there's nothing wrong with treating yourself to something new — in fact, we advocate for it.
© Provided by Travel + Leisure Courtesy of Amazon
With summer right around the corner, you likely have a few getaways in the works. If you're in the market for some new travel-ready items before your next trip, we suggest heading over to Amazon. The retailer has slashed prices on thousands of items this weekend, and some of the best deals we've seen are on some of its most popular travel bags from shopper-loved brands like Travelpro, Michael Kors, and American Tourister.
Not sure where to start? Let us point you in the right direction. You can score this Puma duffel bag for a mere $22, this Kipling crossbody bag for half off, and this spacious Fossil tote at a $100 discount. Popular anti-theft and RFID-blocking bags by Travelon and Baggallini are also included in the sale, as is this best-selling travel backpack by Matein.
What Are Amazon Shoppers Loving for Spring? These 10 Chart-Climbing Fashion Finds That Start at $15
They’re flocking to flattering swimsuits, floral-printed dresses, and comfy joggersSpring is officially here, and droves of shoppers are grabbing brightly colored, floral-covered, spring break-ready pieces to kick off the season.
Related: You Can Save Up to 40% on Spring Essentials at Madewell Right Now — Here's What to Shop
And it's not just smaller bags that you can shop for way less — tons of suitcases and luggage sets are on sale too, including this Samsonite spinner suitcase and this three-piece hardside set by Coolife. With so many amazing deals happening at once, it can be hard to navigate through them all. So to help you get started, we've rounded up the 25 best crossbody bag, tote bag, duffel bag, backpack, and suitcase deals happening at the mega-retailer this weekend.
No matter what type of travel bag you're in the market for, you're bound to find something on this list that you love for a fraction of the original retail price. Perhaps the best part? Prices start at just $15, so you can stock up on these travel essentials and still have money left over to shop for comfortable travel clothes to pack in them.
All of These Home Finds Are on Sale for Under $30 at Amazon This Weekend
Find a cast iron skillet, a mattress topper, and Rubbermaid containers for up to 67 percent offAfter a long week, retail therapy doesn't sound like a bad idea, especially when there are some pretty great sales going on.
Just remember, with discounts this good, it's doubtful these products will stay in stock until the end of the weekend, so we recommend snagging them now while you still can. Keep reading to shop all our favorite discounted travel bags below.
Best Crossbody Bag Deals © Provided by Travel + Leisure Courtesy of Amazon
- FashionPuzzle Triple Zip Crossbody Bag, $19 (originally $25)
- Travelon Anti-Theft Crossbody Bag, $49 (originally $75)
- Kipling Sabian U Mini Bag, $25 (originally $49)
- Baggallini Anti-Theft Crossbody Bag, $50 (originally $70)
- Michael Michael Kors JetSet Bag, $166 (originally $228)
Gallery: More Great Kitchenware From Material (Delish)
Best Tote Bag Deals © Provided by Travel + Leisure Courtesy of Amazon
- Fossil Rachel Tote, $100 (originally $200)
- Carhartt Legacy Tote Bag, $61 (originally $70)
- Matein Laptop Tote, $43 (originally $50)
- Aldo Ramadaa Tote Bag, $46 (originally $65)
- Travelon Anti-Theft Heritage Tote Bag, $69 (originally $90)
Best Duffel Bag Deals
Amazon's Latest Batch of Sales Includes 9,000 Deals Under $25
Hydro Flask water bottles, Adidas slides, and Lodge cast iron skillets are all discountedSpring is here, and if the arrival of a new season has you feeling the urge to perk up your wardrobe, refresh your home, or ready your suitcase for spring break, Amazon's got it all on sale this weekend.
© Provided by Travel + Leisure Courtesy of Amazon
- Dimayar Duffel Bag, $17 (originally $29)
- Puma Evercat Duffel, $22 (originally $40)
- Rockland Duffel Bag, $18 (originally $30)
- Everest Duffel Bag, $15 (originally $17)
- Vomgomfom Travel Duffel Bag, $19 (originally $26)
Best Backpack Deals © Provided by Travel + Leisure Courtesy of Amazon
- Matein Travel Laptop Backpack, $30 (originally $42)
- Vaschy Lightweight Backpack, $26 (originally $40)
- Hfsx Backpack, $24 (originally $33)
- Champion Manuscript Backpack, $22 (originally $40)
- Fjallraven Kanken Classic Backpack, $65 (originally $80)
Best Suitcase Deals © Provided by Travel + Leisure Courtesy of Amazon
- Samsonite Omni Hardside Spinner Suitcase, $157 (originally $200)
- Travelpro Maxlite 5 Softside Suitcase, $128 (originally $150)
- Coolife Three-Piece Luggage Set, $200 (originally $300)
- American Tourister Stratum XLT Hardside Luggage, $90 (originally $150)
- Rockland Two-Piece Luggage Set, $46 (originally $80)
Love a great deal? Sign up for our T+L Recommends newsletter and we'll send you our favorite travel products each week.
Read the original article on Travel + Leisure
This Garment Bag Will Keep Formal Wear Wrinkle Free During Travel — and It's on Sale Now .
It’s perfect for work trips, destination weddings, and more.Whether you travel regularly for business or will be attending weddings or formal events out of town this season, you'll need a good garment bag to keep your clothing free of wrinkles and ready to wear. After all, there's nothing worse than arriving at your destination and preparing to change for an event only to realize that your outfit is full of creases. Amazon shoppers have found one garment bag that keeps your clothing protected and in top shape while you're on the go while remaining easy to carry. The best part? It's on sale for nearly 40 percent off right now, bringing its price down to just $46.