Are you using hair SPF? Why sun protection for our tresses can't be overlooked
Treat your hair like your skin and defend it from potential damage.
Baileys has long been a staple winter tipple, the tasty Irish Cream Liqueur is a Christmas essential. And while we are partial to a classic Baileys year round, the limited edition seasonal offerings really hit the spot, like the Apple Pie edition in Autumn, or Pina Colada last summer.
With the Platinum Jubilee this summer it makes sense that this year's offering is a truly British treat, the brand has turned the iconic Eton Mess dessert into a delightful summer liqueur!
Expect flavours of sweet meringue and fresh summer strawberries, raspberries and blueberries, and of course the classic cream liqueur base. The indulgent creation is perfect for summer cocktails, over ice as an after dinner treat, or even drizzled over ice cream and desserts.
Yellow room ideas – guaranteed to turn up the heat
Warm colors bring joy to decorative spaces. Be inspired by these sunny shadesFrom yellow living rooms to mudrooms in this exuberant color, these rooms all have something in common, however much yellow they have in them: they are warm and welcoming.
For a dreamy garden party cocktail, make Eton Mess Martinis! Combine the liqueur with vodka and milk, top with cream and sprinkle with berries; that's sure to delight your guests.
© The Bottle Club Limited Edition Eton Mess Irish Cream Liqueur
Stockists The Bottle Club have even created a perfect recipe incorporating Baileys Eton Mess Liqueur into its namesake desert (we've included the full recipe below).
Rishi Lakhani, Managing Director at The Bottle Club said in the press release; "Now that spring is officially upon us, and we’ve had a glimpse of the warm summer weather to come, Baileys has once again provided us with the perfect limited edition to toast the new season.
"Eton Mess is a classic summer desert and now its beautiful flavour can be enjoyed with a classic Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur twist, ice cold over ice – ideal for winding down on a summer evening. As with all Baileys’ limited editions, we’re expecting demand to soar so be advised to purchase quickly to avoid missing out!"
Corrie's Summer Spellman sparks concern in worrying new scenes
Summer continues to battle an eating disorder in secret.Coronation Street spoilers follow.
Call the girls, this is the perfect drink for ladies night. Summer here we come!
Baileys Limited Edition Eton Mess Irish Cream Liqueur (17% ABV) is available now from The Bottle Club priced £19.99 for a 70cl bottle.
Why not whip up the Ultimate Eton Mess with Baileys newest limited edition as your secret ingredient?
For the pink meringues:
- 3 x large egg whites
- 175g caster sugar
- 1 tbsp freeze-dried raspberries, crushed
- Pink food colouring
For the strawberry sauce:
- 225g strawberries, hulled and roughly chopped
- 150 fresh raspberries
- 75g caster sugar
For the mess:
- 500g strawberries, raspberries and blueberries
- 600ml double cream
- 200ml Baileys Eton Mess
- Freeze-dried raspberries, crushed
- Fresh mint, finely shredded
- Preheat your oven to 12°C, fan 100°C, gas ½. Line a baking sheet with baking paper. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the egg whites until they form stiff peaks. Gradually add the sugar, a spoonful at a time, whisking well after each addition, until you have a stiff and glossy meringue.
- Remove a third of the meringue into another bowl and mix through the freeze-dried raspberries and enough pink colouring until pink. Then fold this into the white meringue until just marbled. Spoon dollops of the mixture onto the baking parchment, cook on the bottom shelf of the oven for 2 hours until the meringues are completely hard and come off the paper easily. Leave to go cold.
- For the strawberry sauce whiz the strawberries and raspberries with a hand blender until pureed. Pour into a pan with the caster sugar and bubble for 2-3 minutes until slightly reduced and syrupy. Leave to go cold.
- Slice or halve the juicy strawberries, depending on size. Break the meringues into chunky pieces.
- Prepare yourself, this is where we start to level up on deliciousness. For each serving pour 25ml BaileysEton Mess into 4 glasses. Then layer it up with whipped cream, berries, meringue, and strawberry puree. Now drizzle another 25ml Baileys Eton Mess on top with a sprinkling of freeze-dried raspberries and fresh mint.
Corrie details aftermath of Summer Spellman's collapse .
Billy Mayhew wants to tackle her problem head on, but will she go along with it?Coronation Street spoilers follow.