How to Make Baked Chips
Skip the store-bought potato chips and make these better-for-you baked chips at home! The post How to Make Baked Chips appeared first on Taste of Home.
Roasting pork for that perfect pulled pork we all love isn’t difficult. It takes a little time but very little effort and the rewards are exceptionally delicious!
No need for a grill or smoker, my oven-cooked pulled pork is flavorful, fork tender and amazingly delicious and so easy to make it almost cooks itself. © Ask Chef Dennis Productions Pulled Pork Sandwich
I love pulled pork! There are so many ways to use this delicious slow-roasted pork that it will become a regular item on your menu, once you see how easy it is to make. © Ask Chef Dennis Productions Seared Pork Roasts in Dutch Oven
You don't have to be a pitmaster to make perfect pulled pork. Just follow my recipe.
Healthy Sheet Pan Dinners
These Healthy Sheet Pan Dinner Recipes are perfect for an easy meal. A collection of the best low calorie sheet pan dinners that you'll love! Paleo, gluten free & simple - these one pan meals are delicious & easy!This post may include affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy.
© Ask Dennis Productions Pulled Pork
Use your favorite barbecue sauce to turn pulled pork into a masterpiece of deliciousness! © Ask Chef Dennis Productions Seared Pork Roasts in Dutch Oven
Ingredients to make Oven Baked Pulled Pork © Ask Chef Dennis Productions Ingredients to make Oven Baked Pulled Pork
Visit askchefdennis.com for the complete printable recipe with amounts for each ingredient and Chef Tips for my Oven Baked Pulled Pork
- brown sugar
- chili powder
- sea salt
- smoked paprika
- black pepper
- dry mustard
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- boneless pork shoulder
- olive oil
- beer (or substitute- Dr. Pepper, Root Beer or Coke)
Subscribe to my Newsletter and get my free E-book with ten of my favorite Autumn Recipes
- In a small bowl mix together all the seasonings for the rub. Mix well.
- Pat the pork roast dry using paper towels.
- Coat the pork roast with the rub. Wrap the roast in plastic wrap and place in fridge for 12 – 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a large pot heat the oil until it begins to smoke, then add the onions. Allow the onions to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Very carefully place the pork in the pot and sear the roast on all sides (3-5 minutes per side). Be very careful during this process so that the hot oil doesn't burn you.
- Remove the pan from heat and add the beer to the pan.
- Cover and cook for 2 to 3 hours. Check the pork at about the 90 minutes mark to see if it needs more liquid.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool until safe to handle.
- Shred the pork with two forks. Add your favorite barbecue sauce to coat the shredded pork and toss to coat the pork.
- Serve as shredded pork for tacos, sandwiches and other recipes using pulled pork.
6 surprising food facts about Queen Elizabeth, according to a former royal chef .
Former royal chef Darren McGrady shared the tidbits about the Queen in his cookbook, "Eating Royally: Recipes and Remembrances from a Palace Kitchen."