SEE IT: Tuna can-sized device helps put out fire at Roanoke County home
A small device is being praised for helping to extinguish a fire in Roanoke County last week before crews even got there. The Roanoke County Fire & Rescue Department said they were called to an apartment complex in SW Roanoke on Dec. 12. © Provided by WSET Lynchburg/Roanoke SEE ALSO: Woman found dead in burning home; 1 charged with murder in homicide investigationThe complex had installed Stovetop Firestop devices in its units, the department shared. "This little tuna can-sized device filled with dry chemical fire extinguisher agent activated and put the fire out," the department said.
© Ouest-France/Illustration photo Twenty-eight firefighters were mobilized to overcome this fire which broke out in a building in Honfleur on the night of Monday 26 to Tuesday, December 27, 2022, shortly after 10 p.m.
A fire broke out in a building located rue de la République, in Honfleur (Calvados), on the night of Monday 26 to Tuesday, December 27, 2022, shortly after 10 p.m. A man aged about 60 was found dead in the disaster apartment.
The fire took in an apartment located on the ground floor of a building, rue de la République in Honfleur ( Calvados ), on the night of Monday 26 to Tuesday, December 27, 2022, shortly after 10 p.m.
King Charles To Pay For Prince Andrew’s Security, Despite Refusing To Pay For Harry & Meghan’s
A new report speculates that the monarch will cover security costs for his brother after he was stripped of his police protection. King Charles will most likely pay for his brother Prince Andrew’s security costs, according to a new report from The Telegraph. The report also states that even though Charles, 74, will probably be paying for private security for his brother, 62, after he was stripped of his royal duties, he will not pay for security for his son Prince Harry, 38, and daughter-in-law Meghan Markle, 41, after the couple revealed they lost their security when they stepped down from royal duties.
Twenty-eight people evacuated
Once the alert was given, twenty-eight firefighters from the rescue centers of Honfleur , Touques, Pont-l'Évêque and Caen were mobilized to overcome this fire . The fire was extinguished by means of two fire spears by the fire soldiers. Nearly 30 people were evacuated and welcomed in a room made available by the municipality during rescue operations.
The declared victim died by an
doctor during their intervention, the firefighters found a man aged about 60 in the apartment where the fire left. "The victim was declared died by the doctor of the mobile emergency and resuscitation service, is explained to the departmental fire and rescue operation in Calvados. She was left available to the police.
An investigation was opened to determine the exact circumstances of the disaster at the dramatic outcome. The occupants of the building were able to return to their accommodation after the intervention of the firefighters.
A car dealer used a payloader to drag a generator 4 hours through a blizzard to help Buffalo neighbors who were trapped without heat in the storm .
Vive Shelter, which is currently at capacity, was without power for 27 hours when Buffalo was hit by a blizzard over Christmas weekend.Although there are frequent blackouts across the country due to Russian bombing, Christmas lights illuminate cities when there is enough electricity to power them.