Sport: Ohio State vs. Michigan score prediction, pick by college football computers

Watch: Ole Miss QB Jaxson Dart victim of brutal facemask penalty

  Watch: Ole Miss QB Jaxson Dart victim of brutal facemask penalty Vito Chirco of All Lions explores the potential timeframe Detroit Lions wideout Jameson Williams could make his NFL debut.

Ohio State and Michigan meet this Saturday in college football's Week 13 action in a game loaded with conference and national title implications.

The winner is set to represent the East Division in the Big Ten Championship Game and will be favored to win the league title with a clear path to the College Football Playoff as the likely No. 2 seed behind consensus favorite Georgia.

Michigan comes in on a 1-game win streak in the rivalry after last season's dominant victory in the Big House, and this season boasts the nation's top scoring defense and one of its premier rushing attacks, albeit with lead back Blake Corum dealing with a new injury.

Mailbox: Ryan Day outcoached, OSU line is soft, and about the Woody vs. Day comparison ...

  Mailbox: Ryan Day outcoached, OSU line is soft, and about the Woody vs. Day comparison ... Readers give Dispatch sports editor Brian White their take on Ohio State football, OSU basketball attendance, high school football and Houston Astros.To the editor: I believe that Ryan Day was drastically outcoached in this (Northwestern) game, and I think he would admit that. He had no or little knowledge of how to hand a really bad weather day. He didn’t understand that you need to develop good running skills as a quarterback and learn a better feel when to run. He does not do that but focuses more on the pass. As you could see by this game, the Northwestern coach grasped this. He ran his quarterback more and focused on running.

Ohio State is predictably productive on offense with quarterback CJ Stroud at the helm, and has made important strides defensively, ranking in the top 10 nationally.

Ohio State vs. Michigan score pick, prediction

Ohio State vs. Michigan picks, predictions © Provided by CFB-HQ on FanNation Ohio State vs. Michigan picks, predictions

Ohio State vs. Michigan score prediction: ESPN's SP+ projection model says that Ohio State has the 62 percent chance to win the game outright and will defeat Michigan, 28-22.

Point spread: Ohio State comes into the game as 8 point favorites to beat the Wolverines, according to the lines at SI Sportsbook.

FPI prediction: The Buckeyes have the comfortable 71.8 percent chance to beat Michigan, according to the Football Power Index computers that predict winners by simulating a team's season 20,000 times. Michigan has the 28.2 percent shot to pull off the upset.

Arizona State routs No. 20 Michigan to win Legends Classic

  Arizona State routs No. 20 Michigan to win Legends Classic NEW YORK (AP) — Desmond Cambridge Jr. scored 20 points and Arizona State never trailed in blowing out No. 20 Michigan 87-62 on Thursday night to win the Legends Classic at Barclays Center in Brooklyn. It was the most lopsided championship game in the event’s 16-year history and Arizona State’s largest margin of victory against a ranked opponent. “I thought it was an elite performance,” coach Bobby Hurley said. “These guys were just — man, they were making plays all over the court. I just kind of told them, I’m kind of in awe of them a little bit. Just kind of took a step back and was watching and just proud of how they competed and performed and made plays out there.

Team Rankings prediction: Team Rankings estimates that Ohio State will beat Michigan by a score of 32.0 to 25.1 on Saturday.

College Football HQ prediction: Our projections indicate that Ohio State has the 59 percent chance to win the game straight up and will defeat Michigan by a score of 31-26, and fail to cover the spread. Michigan +8

How to watch: The game is set for Sat., Nov. 26 at 12 p.m. Eastern on the main Fox network and streams on fuboTV (Try for free).

Bet Ohio State vs. Michigan and other college football games at SI Sportsbook

More from College Football HQ at Ohio State vs. Michigan

Place your bets: Week 13 picks, predictions against the spread

The Game: Ohio State vs. Michigan history, all-time scores, notable games

Projections: Ohio State vs. Michigan picks, prediction by college football computer, Week 13 odds, spread, lines

Going bowling: College football bowl predictions: Playoff, New Year's Six game projections

Couch: 3 quick takes on Michigan State's 73-71 win over Villanova

  Couch: 3 quick takes on Michigan State's 73-71 win over Villanova Lansing State Journal columnist Graham Couch gives his initial thoughts on MSU's performance against Villanova on Friday night with his 3 quick takesThe Wildcats had a shot to win it — albeit a Mady Sissoko contested 3-pointer by Villanova’s Eric Dixon that missed badly. Still, it shouldn’t have come to that. MSU lost its momentum late against a proud program, with some seasoned dudes who’ve played and won a lot of big games.

Top 25 rankings: ESPN unveils Week 13 college football rankings

More college football from SI: Top 25 Rankings | Schedule | All Teams

Follow College Football HQ: Bookmark | Rankings | Facebook

South Dakota State football playoff central: Here's the latest on the team's big season .
All of the Argus Leader's South Dakota State football coverage in one placeIt's already been a historic season for the Jackrabbits, who won their first outright Missouri Valley Football Conference title by going 8-0 in league play and 10-1 overall.

See also