College football odds, lines, bets, top predictions for Week 11, 2021: Advanced model picks Baylor, Notre Dame
SportsLine's advanced computer model has revealed its top Week 11 college football picks and betsDerek Mason Vanderbilt
Odds for UCLA vs . Cal . Over/Under Insights . UCLA and its opponents have gone over the current 57.5-point total in eight of 11 games (72.7%) this season. So far this season, 30% of Cal 's games (3/10) have had more combined points than Saturday's total of 57.5.
When UCLA picks up over 354.4 yards, the team is 7-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall. This year, the Bruins have 12 turnovers, five fewer than the Golden Bears have takeaways (17). Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for UCLA at SISportsbook.
Odds for UCLA vs . Cal . Over/Under Insights .
Cal has combined with its opponents to score more than 57.5 points in three of 10 games this season. The combined points per game average of the two teams, 60.7, is 3.2 points greater than Saturday's over/under. These two squads combine to allow 49 points per game, 8.5 fewer than this contest's over/under.
Check out odds, insights and more in our betting preview for the UCLA Bruins vs. California Golden Bears college football matchup on November 27, 2021. © Provided by Sports Illustrated Nov 20, 2021; Los Angeles, California, USA; UCLA Bruins quarterback Dorian Thompson-Robinson (1) scores a touchdown past Southern California Trojans linebacker Ralen Goforth (10) in the first half at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Mandatory Credit: Richard Mackson-USA TODAY Sports
The UCLA Bruins (7-4, 0-0 Pac-12) and California Golden Bears (4-6, 0-0 Pac-12) will face each other in clash of Pac-12 foes at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California.
UCLA vs. Cal College Football Odds, Plays and Insights
Check out odds, insights and more in our betting preview for the UCLA Bruins vs. California Golden Bears college football matchup on November 27, 2021. © Provided by Sports Illustrated Nov 20, 2021; Los Angeles, California, USA; UCLA Bruins quarterback Dorian Thompson-Robinson (1) scores a touchdown past Southern California Trojans linebacker Ralen Goforth (10) in the first half at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
Find College Football Las Vegas Sportsbook Odds , Betting Lines and Point Spreads for the 2021-22 College football season provided by VegasInsider.
Similar to our Money Line and 1st Half Odds , every matchup is listed in order of Rotation and those numbers are preceded by the Date and Time of the College Football game. The rotation for college football games typically lists them by scheduled starting time, which can lead to some confusion since the number will remain the same even if the games wind up changing due to television networks often shifting around action to present more
Check out odds , insights and more in our betting preview for the UCLA Bruins vs . Colorado Buffaloes college football matchup on November 13, 2021.
The UCLA Bruins (5-4, 0-0 Pac-12) are 16.5-point favorites when they host the Colorado Buffaloes (3-6, 0-0 Pac-12) in a Pac-12 matchup on Saturday, November 13, 2021 at the Rose Bowl. The total is 56.5 points for this game. For more great betting and fantasy insight , join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for UCLA vs. Cal
View the original article to see embedded media.
- UCLA has combined with its opponents to score more than 57.5 points in eight of 11 games this season.
- In 30% of Cal's games this season (3/10), the teams combined to score more than Saturday's over/under of 57.5.
- Saturday's over/under is 3.2 points lower than the two team's combined 60.7 points per game average.
- The 49 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 8.5 fewer than the 57.5 over/under in this contest.
- The average total in Bruins games this season is 61.6, 4.1 points more than Saturday's total of 57.5.
- In 2021, games involving the Golden Bears have averaged a total of 49.6 points, 7.9 fewer than this game's set over/under.
UCLA Stats and Trends
- UCLA has played 11 games, with seven wins against the spread.
- This season, the Bruins have an against the spread record of 3-1 in their four games as a favorite of 6.5 points or more.
- UCLA's games this year have hit the over on six of 11 set point totals (54.5%).
- The Bruins average 14.9 more points per game (36) than the Golden Bears allow (21.1).
- UCLA is 7-4 against the spread and 7-4 overall in games when it scores more than 21.1 points.
- The Bruins collect 86.7 more yards per game (441.1) than the Golden Bears give up per outing (354.4).
- UCLA is 7-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall when the team totals over 354.4 yards.
- The Bruins have 12 giveaways this season, while the Golden Bears have 17 takeaways .
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for UCLA at SISportsbook.
Cal Stats and Trends
- In Cal's 10 games this season, it has six wins against the spread.
- The Golden Bears have been underdogs by 6.5 points or more three times this season and have covered the spread every time.
- Cal has eclipsed the over/under in 50% of its opportunities this season (five times over 10 games with a set point total).
- The Golden Bears score 3.2 fewer points per game (24.7) than the Bruins surrender (27.9).
- When Cal records more than 27.9 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- The Golden Bears average only 15.3 more yards per game (415.1) than the Bruins give up (399.8).
- In games that Cal piles up over 399.8 yards, the team is 6-1 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- The Golden Bears have turned the ball over eight times, nine fewer times than the Bruins have forced turnovers (17).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
College football odds, lines, schedule for Week 13: Ohio State opens as touchdown favorite at rival Michigan .
Oddsmakers aren't giving the Wolverines much of a chance at home against the rival BuckeyesNov 30, 2019; Ann Arbor, MI, USA; Ohio State Buckeyes wide receiver Garrett Wilson (5) makes a reception on Michigan Wolverines defensive back Vincent Gray (31) in the first half at Michigan Stadium.