Keenan Allen Player Prop Bets for NFL Week 18 - Los Angeles vs. Las Vegas
Discover player props odds, plays, and insights for Keenan Allen in his Week 18 contest with the Los Angeles Chargers against the Las Vegas Raiders. © Provided by Sports Illustrated Dec 16, 2021; Inglewood, California, USA; Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen (13) and quarterback Justin Herbert (10) celebrate after a touchdown against the Kansas City Chiefs in the second half at SoFi Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports There will be player prop bets available for Keenan Allen before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC.
Discover player props odds, plays, and insights for Sony Michel in his NFL Playoffs contest with the Los Angeles Rams against the Arizona Cardinals. © Provided by Sports Illustrated Dec 26, 2021; Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA; Los Angeles Rams running back Sony Michel (25) runs the ball against the Minnesota Vikings during the fourth quarter at U.S. Bank Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Jeffrey Becker-USA TODAY Sports
There will be player prop bet markets available for Sony Michel before he suits up for NFL action on Monday at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN. Michel and the Los Angeles Rams hit the field against the Arizona Cardinals at SoFi Stadium in the NFC Wild Card round of the 2021 NFL Playoffs.
Cowboys vs. Eagles live score, updates, highlights from NFL Saturday game
Sporting News is tracking live scoring updates and highlights from Cowboys vs. Eagles on Saturday night. Follow along below for complete results from the NFL Week 18 game.Both teams have already clinched playoff spots. The Cowboys take the NFC fourth seed and the Eagles take the NFC seventh seed heading into the matchup. If the Cowboys win on Saturday night, and the Buccaneers, the Cardinals and the Rams lose on Sunday, it would push the Cowboys into the second seed. Regardless, they will not fall below the fourth seed since they won the NFC East.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Sony Michel Prop Bet Odds
View the original article to see embedded media.
Sony Michel Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Michel has carried the ball 208 times for a team-high 845 yards (49.7 per game), with four touchdowns.
- He's also caught 21 passes for 128 yards (7.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- He has received 208 of his team's 420 carries this season (49.5%).
- The Rams, who rank seventh in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 59.1% of the time while running the ball 40.9% of the time.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Michel's matchup with the Cardinals.
Matchup vs. Arizona
- In his three career matchups against them, Michel has averaged 30 rushing yards per game versus the Cardinals, 25.5 fewer than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Michel, in three matchups versus the Cardinals, has not run for a TD.
- In terms of defending against the run, the Cardinals are 13th in the league, conceding 109.4 yards per game.
- The Rams are up against the NFL's top D when it comes to rushing TDs conceded (eight this year).
- Michel put together a 43-yard rushing performance in last week's matchup with the 49ers, carrying the ball 21 times.
- In his last three games, Michel has collected 248 rushing yards (82.7 per game) on 67 carries with two touchdowns.
- He's also caught five passes for 35 yards.
Michel's Los Angeles Teammates
Powered By Data Skrive
George Kittle Player Prop Bets for the NFL Playoffs - San Francisco vs. Los Angeles .
Discover player props odds, plays, and insights for George Kittle in his NFL Playoffs contest with the San Francisco 49ers against the Los Angeles Rams. © Provided by Sports Illustrated Dec 23, 2021; Nashville, Tennessee, USA; San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle (85) celebrates the touchdown catch of wide receiver Brandon Aiyuk (11) against the Tennessee Titans during the first half at Nissan Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Steve Roberts-USA TODAY Sports Bookmakers have posted player prop betting options for George Kittle ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 6:30 PM ET airing on FOX.