NFL playoff bracket 2022: Full schedule, TV channels, scores for AFC & NFC games
With the NFL playoff bracket for 2022 set, here is the entire postseason game schedule complete with TV channels for all playoff games, live stream info and more.The path to the postseason in Week 18 was wild. The Colts, who were widely expected to earn one of the two Wild Card berths that had yet to be clinched, were defeated by the Jaguars. That knocked them out of the AFC playoff picture while opening the door for the Steelers to make it in after their win over the Ravens. So long as the Chargers and Raiders don't tie on "Sunday Night Football", the Steelers will go to the postseason in what is presumed to be Ben Roethlisberger's final season.
Check out odds, plays and more for the Green Bay Packers vs. San Francisco 49ers NFC Divisional matchup on January 22, 2022. © Provided by Sports Illustrated Sep 12, 2021; Detroit, Michigan, USA; San Francisco 49ers running back Elijah Mitchell (25) celebrates after scoring a touchdown during the second quarter against the Detroit Lions at Ford Field. Mandatory Credit: Raj Mehta-USA TODAY Sports
The Green Bay Packers will play the San Francisco 49ers in the NFC Divisional round of the 2021 NFL Playoffs.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Packers vs. 49ers
View the original article to see embedded media.
- Green Bay's games this season have gone over 47.5 points seven of 17 times.
- In 52.6% of San Francisco's games this season (10/19), the teams combined to score more than Saturday's over/under of 47.5.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 51.6, is 4.1 points above Saturday's over/under.
- The 43.3 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 4.2 fewer than the 47.5 total in this contest.
- Packers games have an average total of 47.0 points this season, 0.5 fewer than Saturday's over/under.
- The 46.7 PPG average total in 49ers games this season is 0.8 points fewer than this game's over/under.
Packers stats and trends
- In Green Bay's 17 games this year, it has 12 wins against the spread.
- The Packers are 6-2 ATS when favored by 5 points or more this season.
- Green Bay has hit the over in 47.1% of its opportunities this year (eight times in 17 games with a set point total).
- The Packers put up 26.5 points per game, 5.0 more than the 49ers surrender per contest (21.5).
- Green Bay is 10-4 against the spread and 12-2 overall in games when it scores more than 21.5 points.
- The Packers rack up 55.6 more yards per game (365.6) than the 49ers give up per outing (310.0).
- Green Bay is 10-4 against the spread and 12-2 overall when the team churns out more than 310.0 yards.
- The Packers have turned the ball over 13 times this season, seven fewer than the 49ers have forced (20).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Green Bay's matchup with the 49ers.
49ers stats and trends
- Against the spread, San Francisco is 9-8-0 this season.
- The 49ers have yet to cover the spread this season when underdogs by 5 points or more.
- San Francisco's games this season have hit the over eight times in 17 opportunities (47.1%).
- This season the 49ers score 3.3 more points per game (25.1) than the Packers surrender (21.8).
- San Francisco is 8-3 against the spread and 9-2 overall in games when it puts up more than 21.8 points.
- The 49ers rack up 375.7 yards per game, 47.5 more yards than the 328.2 the Packers give up.
- When San Francisco amasses over 328.2 yards, the team is 8-6 against the spread and 9-5 overall.
- This season the 49ers have 24 turnovers, two fewer than the Packers have takeaways (26).
Home and road insights
- Green Bay is 7-1 against the spread, and 8-0 overall, at home.
- As 5-point favorites or greater at home, the Packers are 5-1 ATS.
- In four of eight home games this season, Green Bay has hit the over.
- Packers home games this season average 46.2 total points, 1.3 fewer than this outing's over/under (47.5).
- This year away from home, San Francisco is 5-4 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- The 49ers have one win ATS (1-1) away from home as 5-point underdogs or more.
- In nine away games this season, San Francisco has hit the over four times.
- The average total in 49ers away games this season is 46.1 points, 1.4 fewer than this matchup's over/under (47.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Los Angeles Rams vs. San Francisco 49ers NFL Championship Round Odds, Plays and Insights .
Check out odds, plays and more for the Los Angeles Rams vs. San Francisco 49ers NFC Championship matchup on January 30, 2022. © Provided by Sports Illustrated Dec 26, 2021; Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA; Los Angeles Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford (9) throws a pass against the Minnesota Vikings during the second quarter at U.S. Bank Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Jeffrey Becker-USA TODAY Sports The Los Angeles Rams will play the San Francisco 49ers in the NFC Championship round of the 2021 NFL Playoffs.For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.Odds for Rams vs.