NFL playoff bracket 2022: Full schedule, TV channels, scores for AFC & NFC games
With the NFL playoff bracket for 2022 set, here is the entire postseason game schedule complete with TV channels for all playoff games, live stream info and more.The path to the postseason in Week 18 was wild. The Colts, who were widely expected to earn one of the two Wild Card berths that had yet to be clinched, were defeated by the Jaguars. That knocked them out of the AFC playoff picture while opening the door for the Steelers to make it in after their win over the Ravens. So long as the Chargers and Raiders don't tie on "Sunday Night Football", the Steelers will go to the postseason in what is presumed to be Ben Roethlisberger's final season.
Check out odds, plays and more for the Kansas City Chiefs vs. Buffalo Bills AFC Divisional matchup on January 23, 2022. © Provided by Sports Illustrated Dec 26, 2021; Foxborough, Massachusetts, USA; Buffalo Bills running back Devin Singletary (26) reacts to the crowd after defeating the New England Patriots at Gillette Stadium. Mandatory Credit: David Butler II-USA TODAY Sports
The Kansas City Chiefs will play the Buffalo Bills in the AFC Divisional round of the 2021 NFL Playoffs.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Chiefs vs. Bills
View the original article to see embedded media.
- Kansas City and its opponents have gone over the current 54.5-point total in 12 of 21 games (57.1%) this season.
- So far this season, 42.1% of Buffalo's games (8/19) have had more combined points than Sunday's total of 54.5.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 56.6, is 2.1 points greater than Sunday's over/under.
- The 38.4 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 16.1 fewer than the 54.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Chiefs and their opponents score an average of 52.0 points per game, 2.5 fewer than Sunday's total.
- The 47.4 PPG average total in Bills games this season is 7.1 points fewer than this game's over/under.
Chiefs stats and trends
- In Kansas City's 17 games this season, it has 10 wins against the spread.
- So far this season, the Chiefs have been installed as favorites by a 2.5-point margin or more 21 times and are 12-9 ATS in those games.
- Kansas City's games this year have hit the over on 11 of 19 set point totals (57.9%).
- This year, the Chiefs put up 11.2 more points per game (28.2) than the Bills surrender (17.0).
- Kansas City is 10-7 against the spread and 11-4 overall in games when it records more than 17.0 points.
- The Chiefs average 396.8 yards per game, 124.0 more yards than the 272.8 the Bills give up per contest.
- When Kansas City picks up more than 272.8 yards, the team is 9-8 against the spread and 10-5 overall.
- The Chiefs have turned the ball over 25 times this season, five fewer than the Bills have forced (30).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Kansas City's matchup with the Bills.
Bills stats and trends
- Buffalo has nine wins against the spread in 17 games this year.
- The Bills have been underdogs by 2.5 points or more two times this year and covered the spread once.
- Buffalo's games this season have gone over the total in eight out of 17 opportunities (47.1%).
- The Bills rack up 7.0 more points per game (28.4) than the Chiefs allow (21.4).
- When Buffalo records more than 21.4 points, it is 9-2-2 against the spread and 11-2 overall.
- The Bills collect 381.9 yards per game, just 13.0 more than the 368.9 the Chiefs allow.
- In games that Buffalo piles up more than 368.9 yards, the team is 6-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- The Bills have turned the ball over 22 times, seven fewer times than the Chiefs have forced turnovers (29).
Home and road insights
- At home this year, Kansas City is 8-2 overall and 5-5 against the spread.
- At home, the Chiefs are 5-5 ATS as 2.5-point favorites or more.
- This year, in 10 home games, Kansas City has gone over the total five times.
- Chiefs home games this season average 51.4 total points, 3.1 fewer than this contest's over/under (54.5).
- In away games, Buffalo is 5-3 against the spread, and 5-3 overall.
- The Bills are 3-2 ATS as 2.5-point underdogs or more away from home.
- This season, in five of eight away games Buffalo has gone over the total.
- Bills away games this season average 49.5 total points, 5.0 fewer than this matchup's over/under (54.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Cincinnati Bengals NFL Championship Round Odds, Plays and Insights .
Check out odds, plays and more for the Kansas City Chiefs vs. Cincinnati Bengals AFC Championship matchup on January 30, 2022. © Provided by Sports Illustrated Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow (9) throws under pressure in the first quarter during a Week 16 NFL game against the Baltimore Ravens, Sunday, Dec. 26, 2021, at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati. Baltimore Ravens At Cincinnati Bengals Dec 26 The AFC Championship round will see the Kansas City Chiefs play the Cincinnati Bengals.For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.Odds for Chiefs vs.