'Glee' star Darren Criss was a rich kid, plus more celebs who come from wealthy families
See which stars were born into serious wealth.
Seven years since their first encounter, Kamaru Usman and Leon Edwards will meet once again, but this time the UFC welterweight title is on the line. © Provided by DAZN News
A lot has happened since Usman beat Edwards via unaminous decision in December 2015.
Usman has gone from strength to strength, claiming UFC gold and becoming one of the most dominant champions in recent. Edwards on the other hand as had to go about his business the hard way by steadily rising through the UFC rankings and following a win over Nate Diaz last Summer, the Birmingham man is ready for a title shot.
Here's everything you need to know about Usman vs. Edwards 2.
UFC Vegas 59: It's another Usman who has his day in the Octagon
UFC Vegas 59: It's another Usman who has his day in the OctagonKamaru Usman is the UFC’s welterweight champion, the pound-for-pound top fighter in the world and one of the greatest MMA fighters in history.
When is Usman vs. Edwards 2? date, start time
- Date: Saturday, August 20
- Main card: 10 p.m. ET / 3 a.m. BST
- Main event cagewalks (approx): 12 a.m. ET / 5 a.m. BST
The main card is set to get underway at 10 p.m. ET / 3 a.m. BST with the main event cagewalks scheduled for 12 a.m. ET / 5 a.m. BST. These timings could change due to the length of the undercard fights.
What channel/stream is Usman vs. Edwards 2?
- U.S.: ESPN PPV
- UK: BT Sport
ESPN PPV will broadcast the fight in the U.S., while UK fans can watch the event on BT Sport.
Where is the Usman vs. Edwards 2 fight?
The fight will take place at the Vivnit Arena in Salt Lake City.
Kamaru Usman record and bio
- Nationality: Nigeria
- Date of Birth: May 11, 1987
- Height: 6' 0"
- Reach: 76"
- Total Fights: 21
- Record: 20-1-0
Leon Edwards Record and Bio
- Nationality: Great Britain
- Date of Birth: August 25, 1991
- Height: 6' 2"
- Reach: 74"
- Total Fights: 22
- Record: 19-3-0
Usman vs. Edwards 2 fight card
UFC on ESPN 40 Promotional Guidelines Compliance pay: Jamahal Hill nets $6k for main event
LAS VEGAS – Fighters from Saturday's UFC on ESPN 40 event took home UFC Promotional Guidelines Compliance pay totaling $140,000. The program, a comprehensive plan that includes outfitting requirements, media obligations and other items under the fighter code…The program, a comprehensive plan that includes outfitting requirements, media obligations and other items under the fighter code of conduct, replaces the previous payments made under the UFC Athlete Outfitting Policy.
- Kamaru Usman vs. Leon Edwards for Usman's UFC welterweight title
- Paulo Costa vs. Luke Rockhold; Middleweight
- Jose Aldo vs. Merab Dvalishvili; Bantamweight
- Marcin Tybur vs. Alexander Romanov; Heavyweight
- Tyson Pedro vs. Harry Hunsucker; Light heavyweight
- Leonardo Santos vs. Jared Gordon; Lightweight
- Wu Yanan vs. Lucie Pudilova; Women's bantamweight
- Sean Woodson vs. Luis Saldana; Featherweight
- A.J. Fletcher vs. Ange Loosa; Welterweight
- Francisco Figueiredo vs. Amir Albazi; Flyweight
- Aori Qileng vs. Jay Perrin; Bantamweight
- Daniel Lacerda vs. Victor Altamirano; Flyweight
One of Kim Kardashian's Paris robbers says he doesn't feel 'guilty' about the 2016 heist: 'She was throwing money away' .
In an interview with Vice, one of the men who robbed Kim Kardashian in a 2016 Paris incident said that there was "no doubt" she was traumatized.Yunis Abbas, who published the book "J'ai séquestré Kim Kardashian" (which translates to "I kidnapped Kim Kardashian" in French) under the name Yunice Abbas in 2021, spoke with Vice about the 2016 incident in which five men, including Abbas, robbed her at gunpoint in a hotel room in Paris, tying her up and taking nearly $11 million in jewelry, according to The Hollywood Reporter.