World: More than 17,500 Afghan local forces and relatives in Germany now

Germany vs. France prediction, odds: Soccer expert reveals 2022 Women's Euro picks for Wednesday, July 27

  Germany vs. France prediction, odds: Soccer expert reveals 2022 Women's Euro picks for Wednesday, July 27 Brandt Sutton locked in his picks and UEFA Women's Euro 2022 best bets for France vs. Germany on Wednesday, July 27MONACO - NOVEMBER 21: Timo Werner of RB Leipzig celebrates scoring his sides second goal during the UEFA Champions League group G match between AS Monaco and RB Leipzig at Stade Louis II on November 21, 2017 in Monaco, Monaco.

just under a year after the Taliban's takeover in Afghanistan, according to a media report, 17,556 former Afghan local workers and their family members traveled to Germany. The "Welt am Sonntag" relies on information from the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF). For a good 6000 other people there was an admission of admission.

Knapp ein Jahr nach der Machtübernahme der Taliban in Afghanistan sind laut einem Bericht der © Daniel Leal Almost a year after the Taliban's takeover in Afghanistan, according to a report by the "Welt am Sonntag", 17,556 former Afghan local workers and their family members traveled to Germany.

The number of local forces entered was given as 5141, 3756 of which have so far entered. The number of recordings is therefore significantly higher than in other European countries, the "Wams" said. Federal Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock (Greens) had repeatedly assured that he was working for the local forces.

The Bundeswehr was deducted from Afghanistan in June 2021 after almost 20 years. In August, after the Taliban German soldiers were taken over, the chaotic evacuation campaign from the airport of the capital Kabul took part again. At that time there were serious allegations against those responsible in Germany and other countries involved, because the Afghan local forces were initially largely left behind when the international troops were withdrawn. In the Bundestag, an investigation committee is now dealing with the events at that time.

BK/CNE

Pentagon official warns China's 'aggressive' behavior in the South China Sea could lead to a 'major incident or accident' .
A top Pentagon official said the number of "unsafe" Chinese fighter jet intercepts has "increased dramatically" in recent years."We see Beijing combining its growing military power with greater willingness to take risks," Assistant Secretary of Defense for Indo-Pacific Security Affairs Ely Ratner said at a Center for Strategic & International Studies conference.

See also